Mold Detection – Mold Test Kit – How To Test For Mold – Black Mold
Can’t find the mold?
MOLDCHECK™ – HOME MOLD TEST KITS (5, 10, 15 TESTS) and our Tox-Check Lab identification kit
How the MoldCheck™ Test Kit is different from all the others on the market, and why it’s the most valid mold investigation tool.
- Mold test kits with multiple tests allow you to to compare multiple rooms to pinpoint the highest mold concentration area.
- Find it all- These mold testing kits allow you to test the air, surface, and an outdoor control.
- Simple to use: open the mold sensitive film for one hour, add a drop of liquid, close, and see the mold counts and colors develop to find the moldiest room.
- These three kits are “no-lab-fee” kits. However, if you want to identify the mold, purchase the Tox-Check-Lab service (see below) and send in a swab or film from your kit.
- There are always some tracked in mold spores in the air and dust in every building. A one-shot test kit tells you almost nothing. You need multiple tests to compare and find the room with the moldiest dust and air, and the contamination.
Identify the most common types of potentially toxic molds
Purchase this Tox-Check-Lab service and send in the swab or the mold test film from your air test.
If you are searching for the mold, use kits 5, 10, 15.
Track it down by testing the air and compare each room – the mold contamination is in the highest count room!
If you suspect that you have mold in your home, but can’t find the source of the contamination, then this is smartest, most economical mold test kit offered in home mold testing and detection. This mold test and retest kit is designed to help you find the location of a source of hidden mold contamination in your home. This is a search kit. This type of kit does not identify the molds, it guides you to the source of the contamination by sampling the mold in each room. This do-it-yourself home mold test kit contains multiple tests designed to test many rooms or test and retest several suspect rooms. The different mold colors and numbers of mold collected will allow you to easily compare and find the room with the most likely source of the mold contamination. The kit also contains a thoughtful-helpful mold investigation guide and a mold clean up guide, and a model landlord and board of health complaint report. .
Each of the multiple mold test films will grow all the typical molds found contaminating water-damaged wet building materials such as wood, sheet-rock, insulation paper, glues and paints, etc. These molds include the black mold, “toxic mold” Stachybotrys, and various Penicillium and Aspergillus and Cladosporum molds and other wet indicator mold species, which can cause irritation and illness.
You simply open the film in each location and allow the air to settle on it for one hour. Add a drop of activating liquid and let it grow. The test develops the different molds, in full color, at home without a lab, for less per test than any of the other mold testing kits. There are no mold identification laboratory fees with these mold screening investigation kits.
Other useful MoldCheck Testing Kits
Mold Check™ Mold Testing Kits are complete indoor mold detection kits, These mold testing kits will help you track down, prove and clean-up mold contamination in your house. The toxic black mold testing films in these mold test kits will determine the relative level of mold spores in the air in each room, on surfaces in the house, apartment or office, and help you find the location of the leak or other moisture problem in the building. This will help you check for mold and find any including toxic black mold. These are do-it-yourself (DIY) mold and toxic black mold testing and mold detection kits.